Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All Set to go to SZ May 1

Yesss! I'm all set to go. Cleared all my work today. Whatever is left undone will have to be done in SZ & emailed back later.
UiTM has given me leave (unrecorded) from 30 April to 5 July. I shall fly to Hangzhou on May 1 on Airasia, the cheapest airline to fly to China.
On May 2, I'd go to ZhengJiang to attend LiLi's wedding banquet. It'd be my first time to attend a wedding in China. I'd go with 2 other graduates by train to ZJ and take the bus back later in the evening.
Got the visa today. Its nice to get a 2-year multiple entry "F" (work) visa, each entry up to 90 days! Its the first time I get a visa of this duration.
It has been a mad mad rush these past few days... I hope to be able to slow down a little and catch my breathe when in SZ........

2 comments:

Gloria Ngu said...

papa!!!!
rememeber to blog more often
wan me 2 help you edit your blog?
like do sth to the skin ar..
add links
etc
my blog is aliveandinsane.blogspot.com

Gloria Ngu said...

your blog is so dead